To schedule an appointment for your child, call 704-384-1866 between 8:30am and 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. We open our office on Saturdays and Sundays at 9:00am for any urgent needs. A team of experienced, pediatric registered nurses answer our phones during this time and will direct you to our office, if needed.
To help us deliver efficient service to all of our patients, please remember to:
- Call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- Arrive on time for your appointment. If you are visiting us for the first time, plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Give us 24-hour notification if you need to cancel your appointment
- Verify your insurance coverage of our services prior to your visit
- Bring your health insurance card and co-pay with you every time you visit us for a medical appointment. We will ask to see your health insurance card and collect payment at check-in.
- Bring a list of prescription and over-the-counter medications that your child is taking (or bring the medication bottles).